Your high quality Giclée prints are personally produced by the artist to exacting standards on a matt surface heavyweight fine art paper which is approved by the Fine Art Trade Guild. This pH neutral cotton rag paper, used in conjunction with pigment inks helps to ensure maximum print life*.
*can be up to 85 years under museum display conditions.
Limited edition prints are signed and numbered.
Prints are wrapped with the greatest care using acid free tissue paper and sent in a sturdy tube for maximum protection in transit.
Mounted or framed prints
If you require a mounted or framed print, please contact John for a quote.
Watermarks are used on all images on this site to prevent unauthorised copying or use and will not appear on your prints.
Handle your print with great care!
Please note the following when holding or handling your print :
– Your print has been lovingly produced and is a very delicate item which should be treated with the greatest respect.
– When your print arrives, gently remove the rolled print from the tube and unwrap it very carefully so as not to crease it.
– If you are storing the print in the tube, re-wrap it with the tissue paper covering the image surface to avoid marking and do not force it back into the tube. If you are unsure, store it loose.
– Always handle the print at the edges or by the white border using clean, dry hands or cotton gloves.
– The print image surface is easily marked and should not be touched or scratched.
– Prints should not be displayed in direct sunlight or exposed to a continuous strong light source as this will reduce the life of the print image over time.
More information on how to look after and get the best from your print (PDF)
The Queen’s College series of prints is produced by a printer using traditional lithographic methods.