|Commissions||Work in Progress||Pet Portraits||Testimonials|
|Home||Gallery||About the Artist||Ordering and Checkout|
Terms and conditions
• Orders will not be processed until any payment is cleared.
• Delivery is by either Royal Mail Special Delivery or Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
• Any personal details stored on computer will be in accordance with the terms of the relevant Data Protection legislation.
• All goods remain the property of the seller until payment is made in full.
• Delivery: please allow 14 - 21 days for delivery from clearance of payment.
• If the goods are found to be defective we will send a replacement within 28 days. However, you must return the item to our registered address by Royal Mail Special Delivery before a replacement is sent. The cost you incur for return postage of the defective item will be refunded to you so please retain your receipt.
• If the item is damaged in transit, you must contact us immediately either by e-mail or in writing at the address on the website so that appropriate steps can be taken. Please include a photograph of the damaged packaging/item if possible. You should not dispose of the damaged item or packaging as it will be needed in the event of a claim being made for compensation.
• Prices may change. The price displayed on the site at the time you place your order will always be honored.
• All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
• If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
• We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our
• We require your name and address so that we can dispatch your goods, but we will not pass your name and address to any third parties.
• If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you must do so in writing (or via e-mail) to the address on this website at any time up to seven working days after you receive the goods. If the goods have already been dispatched at the time you cancel you will be responsible for returning them in an undamaged condition. A full refund of your payment (including postage) will be made. Note: this condition does not apply to items shown as 'Special Offer' or 'Special Order' which cannot be refunded unless the goods are faulty.
• We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
• These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
John Twinning Fine Art
81 Colliers Way, Huntington,
Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 4UD.
telephone : 01543 500167
The Queen's College, Oxford: Front Quad and Cupola
Original - gouache on paper © John Twinning 1997 & 2010